Its unique composition includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite, and Calcite. Benefits: French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse the skin, slough off dead skin cells and to create an overall refreshed appearance. It can be used on oily or acne-prone skin. It is most widely used in cosmetic manufacturing.
BENEFITS OF FRENCH PINK CLAY
- Great for sensitive skin: Although other clays, as the Green and white, not usually be indicated for sensitive skin because that may irritate this type of skin, Pink Clay is different, This natural product is fabulous to pamper the most delicate skin.
- Cleanses: To wear a face free of grain, acne, blackheads and other impurities It is vital to clean the skin on a daily basis in order to remove the dirt that has accumulated during the day.
- Softens: Another benefit of Pink Clay is his power to fill the face of softness and silkiness, something that gets due to their high doses of silica, iron, and minerals.
- Anti-aging: The advantages of Pink Clay do not end here. Since this beauty product also contains antioxidants able to fight free radicals and, therefore, slow aging and maintain the young skin for a long time. It also stimulates the regeneration of the skin, that translates into a skin free of stains, scars, and dead cells and in a much more soft and luminous face.
- Eliminates redness and irritation: Soothes and combat the redness and irritation of the skin.