Honey is GREAT for your health, but did you know it is fantastic for your skin and hair as well!
Below are just a few of the benefits of HONEY for your skin and hair:
- Fights Acne: Honey absorbs the impurities from the skin pores and acts as a cleansing agent. It is a natural antiseptic and it soothes and heals your skin. * Honey can treat your acne only if it is caused by bacterial infections.
- Helps Treat Wrinkles: Honey moisturizes the skin, it is a natural humectant. This extra moisture can help improve wrinkles. As well as it soothes dry, irritated, and sensitive areas. It’s antioxidant properties also help delay skin aging.
- Fades Acne Scars: Being a natural moisturizer, it can aid in the treatment of acne scars.
- Treats Dry Skin: Honey can help treat dry and flaky skin. Having antibacterial properties that deeply cleanse the skin. As well as being rich in antioxidants it improves moisture levels of the skin.
- Cleanses Skin: Honey helps remove dirt and grime from the skin without stripping the natural oils.
- Soothes Burns: Manuka honey can work great for this purpose.
- Promotes Hair Growth: The studies on this are few, yet, they are starting to show that honey promotes hair growth.
- Removes Dandruff: The properties in honey help to heal the scalp and remove dandruff when used on a regular basis.
- Cleanses Scalp: The same as with skin, honey cleanses the scalp as well