Pomegranates are loaded with nutrients required for optimal health. The reason being their benefits – which are pretty impressive. Like, say, the various antioxidants in them that protect the heart and prevent cancer and a whole host of benefits for the skin and hair!
BENEFITS OF POMEGRANATE POWDER FOR SKIN AND HAIR
Being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, pomegranates can help delay the signs of aging. These antioxidants also fight skin inflammation and treat acne breakouts and dark spots. They also naturally brighten the skin.
- Boost Skin Health: Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient quite important for skin health.
- Antiaging: They are also packed with antioxidants like proanthocyanidins and flavonoids that work great for the skin by delaying the signs of aging.
- Fights acne: The antioxidants in pomegranate seeds/powder combat acne breakouts and the resultant inflammation.
- Help cure eczema and psoriasis: And pomegranate leaves might also help manage vitiligo.
- Boost the skin’s ability to protect itself from the sun, and this can be helpful in treating melasma. Inhibits the inflammatory activity of human mast cells.
- Improve Hair Health: Pomegranate can help strengthen the hair follicles. Because the seeds, and especially the seed oil, contain punicic acid – an ingredient that makes the hair strong. It also is known to improve circulation to the hair scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Smoothing frizzy hair and conditioning kinky, curly and wavy hair – the oil also detangles your hair and moisturizes the hair shaft.
- Pomegranate seed paste might also reverse graying.