Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil or ti-tree oil, is an essential oil with a fresh camphoraceous odor and a color that ranges from pale yellow to nearly colorless and clear
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Skin and Hair
- Acne: Tea Tree oil has powerful antibacterial properties and therefore, it makes a neat natural alternative to benzoyl peroxide, the chemical used in other types of acne treatments and, unlike its manufactured counterparts, Tea Tree oil does not leave your skin red and peeling.
- Promotes hair growth: Tea Tree oil unclogs the hair follicles, nourish the roots and help to induce hair growth.
- Soothes and Heals
- Dandruff cure: Tea Tree oil benefits include dandruff cure. Tea Tree oil has been used as an effective treatment for dandruff for many years.
- Treatment for dry scalp: Tea Tree oil will moisturize and nourish your scalp and clear any blockages in the pores.
- Moisturiser for dry skin: Tea Tree oil is great for moisturizing dry and cracked skin.
- Heals burns: One of the Tea Tree oil benefits is that this oil can be an amazing treatment for minor burns. Soothes the pain, aids the healing process and reduces scaring.
- Anti-fungal treatment: Tea Tree oil has incredible anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.