Fir Needle Essential Oil & Benefits
Fir needle, Abies Sibirica, has a traditional pine scent with its smooth, fresh, evergreen aroma that is refreshing and harmonizing. The oil is steam distilled from the twigs and needles of the fir tree.
- Help Prevent Unpleasant Body Odor: Fir needle essential oil is anti-bacterial which will help to decrease the number of bacteria that is responsible for the odor. By inhibiting the bacteria, their metabolic byproducts are also reduced, minimizing the smell.
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral: Fir needle oil can help prevent infections. The oil has always been used for its therapeutic properties to help prevent the spread of infections around the body, being able to fight against bacteria, fungi, and viruses that attack the body and cause harm.
- Helps Respiratory Conditions: The fir needle essential oil can be used to provide relief to different respiratory conditions. When inhaled, it works its way into the respiratory tract and helps to loosen mucus from the lining of the respiratory passages, so that they can be expelled with ease from the nose or mouth.
- Helps to Relieve Fatigue: Fir needle essential oil helps to boost the energy level of the body and minds. It is also effective in the management of narcolepsy or somnolence due to use of other medications.
- Boost Immunity: Fir needle essential oil helps to improve the functions of the immune system as it is rich in organic compounds.
- Relieves Muscle Pain: The fir needle essential oil soothes pain and help relax muscles by stimulating the body to increase blood flow to the muscles, remove toxins that may be responsible for the pain, and calm the nerves supply the muscles so that the pain stimuli is negated.